- Forget not to be patient with yourself
- Forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish one
- Forget not to be happy now
- Forget not the "why" of the gospel
- Forget not that the Lord loves you
There is something in these reminders that will serve any woman we visit teach. Crocheting a cute Forget-Me-Not flower to go with the message can serve as a helpful reminder. Attaching a magnet to the back will allow it to be placed on the refrigerator or a bathroom mirror. With Christmas coming, it can also be a meaningful gift when attached to a headband, bracelet, or even a scarf.
Visiting teaching can be difficult during the holidays, due to traveling and conflicting schedules. But the holidays can also be difficult for those in need of comfort. A simple gift can help the women we visit teach to feel loved and remembered.