But I can't help it. When I picture heaven in my mind, it looks like Tatuí.
By form of briefest update:
- Hot adj 1. the temperature at which your shoes melt and stick to the pavement
- Cold adj 1. the temperature of the water every time my companion uses my blow dryer while I'm in the shower.
- The last time I saw a Mercedes, it was a dump truck.
- Somebody decided that I was his "namolada" (girlfriend) yesterday. His name is Samuel. He's 3. Two minutes later he said he was the Hulk and he didn't love me anymore.
- Lesson learned from the shoe strap mark on my foot--underneath all of this tan, I am really, REALLY white.
- With a prayer, some ingenuity, and a piece of an old coat rack, you too can repair the flood in your bathroom.
|I wrapped my hand in a plastic bag to pull that out... Jussayin... In case y'all think I actually touched that.|
I am, as ever, your humble servant and never-deviating friend,